Exercices corrigés en anglais – Make – Let someone do something – 3ème
1/ Barre le verbe qui ne convient pas (Cross the verb that doesn’t match)
- Anna never make/let her children watch TV after 8 PM.
- My mother always lets/makes me finish my soup even if I hate it.
- My English teacher allowed me use / to use a dictionary during the test.
- Our headmaster makes/made us wear a uniform last year.
2/ Complète les phrases avec MAKE ou LET conjugué selon le sens (Fill in the blanks with the right form of MAKE or LET)
- Stop dreaming! Alex will never _____ you drive his Ferrari.
- I was furious! The policemen ___________ me open my suitcase and took everything out.
- The superhero said, “Don’t worry! I won’t ___________ them hurt you.”
- Yesterday, my mother __________ me clean the living-room and today, she won’t ________ me go to Ben’s birthday. Life is so unfair!
3/ Reformule les phrases suivantes en utilisant LET ou MAKE (Re-write the following sentences, using LET or MAKE).
Jenny’s father never allows her to go out with friends.
Our French teacher told us we had to read 3 books during the holidays.
Did the police allow the journalists to enter the building?
4/ Cite trois choses que tes parents te forcent à faire et 3 choses que tu aimerais qu’ils te laissent faire. (List 3 things your parents make you do and 3 things you would like them to let you do).