Exercices à imprimer pour la 3ème en anglais
ITS/IT’S: Choisis le mot qui convient (Fill in each sentence with the correct word).
- __________________ cold outside today.
- ________________ been a long time since we went to the restaurant.
- Look! The dog is playing with ___________ ball.
- And the cat is licking _____________ paws.
- You should read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. _____________ a great book.
WHOSE/WHO’S : Choisis le mot qui convient (Fill in each sentence with the correct word).
- -_________________ that man over there? -He’s my guitar teacher.
- Look at this little puppy! ___________________ dog is it?
- _________________ phone do you have in your hand? I’ve lost mine.
- _______________________ coming tonight? The house is all clean!
THERE/THEIR/THEY’RE : Choisis le mot qui convient (Fill in each sentence with the correct word).
A Baseball Game
I told the team: “_________________ up first”. Then everyone ran out to ___________ places on the field.
The air was cool. __________________ wasn’t the slightest breeze. I took a deep breath and concentrated on the ball.
From the stands, I heard “______________ going to lose! We’re going to win!”
I look at my partners. ________________ faces were tense with determination. _____________ wasn’t a moment to think. I lifted my glove and caught the ball.
Choisis un mot de la liste pour compléter chaque phrase (Choose one word from the word bank to fill in the blanks).
it’s ▪ its ▪ their ▪ there ▪ to ▪ too ▪ whose ▪ who’s ▪ two
- I saw ____________ black cats. c) _____________ looking for them?
- _______________ cats are they? d) I want _________ adopt them.