Exercices d’anglais sur les homophones en 3ème
YOU’RE / YOUR – THEIR / THERE / THEY’RE – IT’S / ITS – WHOSE / WHO’S – TO / TWO / TOO
TO/ TWO/ TOO : Choisis le mot qui convient (Fill in each sentence with the correct word).
- I’m going __________ take a shower.
- Lucy ran __________ miles this morning.
- My brother likes ____________ play soccer.
- I’m leaving now. Are you coming ___________ ?
- I need you _________ carry this bag for me because it is _______ heavy!
YOUR/YOU’RE : Choisis le mot qui convient (Fill in each sentence with the correct word).
Charlie’s friend, Johan, is leaving for two months in Spain.
Charlie: “But _____________ my best friend. I cannot spend two months without ____________ company!”
Johan: “__________________ going to miss me…but I’ll miss you too.
Charlie: “You’ll tell which day _____________ coming back. And don’t forget ___________ phone. I’ll call you every day.”
THERE/THEIR/THEY’RE : Choisis le mot qui convient (Fill in each sentence with the correct word).
- My grandparents walk _______________dog every night after dinner.
- Look! ___________________ is a squirrel in the tree!
- My parents have lost _________________ car keys! ________________ stuck at home now!
- Get away from __________________! It’s dangerous sometimes.
Choisis un mot de la liste pour compléter chaque phrase (Choose one word from the word bank to fill in the blanks).
it’s ▪ its ▪ their ▪ there ▪ to ▪ too ▪ whose ▪ who’s ▪ two
_________ discovered America? ________Christophe Columbus ____________ passion for adventure was stronger than fear.
________ get __________, it took more than ______ ships. __________ crews were courageous ______________.
When he found America, he called __________ inhabitants, Indians because he thought he had reached India.