Exercices à imprimer pour la 3ème – Exclamatives – Exclamation sentences – Anglais
1/ Coche la bonne réponse (Tick the correct answer).
- □ How □ Such □ What a good meal he had for lunch!
- It was □ such □ so □ how dark outside that I didn’t see the car.
- □ How □ Such □ What stupid! I forgot my keys inside the car!
- Light travels □ such □ so □ how fast!
2/Barre la proposition qui n’est PAS exacte (Cross the sentence that is NOT correct).
- 300$ for a pair of shoes? That’s such expensive! That’s so expensive! That’s such an expensive price
- He was such a good runner such good so good, he could run 10 km without a sweat.
- The train was such fast such a fast train so fast that it went from Tokyo to Osaka in less than three hours.
- Yesterday was such a hot day so hot such hot day that everyone stayed indoors.
3 / Compose des phrases qui insistent sur un fait et donnent la conséquence en utilisant SUCH/SO…THAT (Write sentences that emphasize and give the consequences, using SUCH/SO…THAT).
Harry Potter’s adventures are exciting. Millions of fans read them.
The Indians were a friendly people. They offered food and shelter to the first Pilgrims.
In the 1812 war; the First Nations ought with remarkable courage. They defeated the British army.
4/ Comment dirais-tu en anglais… ? Utilise WHAT… ! ou HOW… ! (How would you say in English.. ? Use WHAT… ! or HOW… !)
Tu vois un bébé adorable. _______________________________
Tu t’émerveilles devant une superbe collection de vieilles voitures.
Tu es en colère car ton frère fait trop de bruit. (bruyant = loud/ noisy)
Tu admires le scooter d’un ami et tu l’envies.